Draft Plan and Draft EIR Release
The Mobility Plan 2035 Draft went live as of last evening on our Department of City Planning’s website and is now available here on our project website! The launch is also accompanied by the Mobility Plan 2035’s Complete Streets Manual, Mobility Atlas, and Draft EIR (DEIR). (See the documents tab of this page as well). There will be a 90 day comment period for the Plan and its accompanying documents starting today, February 13, and ending May 13, 2014. Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Los Angeles Department of City Planning c/o My La
200 N. Spring Street, Rm 667, MS 395
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Workshops and Public Hearings
The Department of City Planning invites you to a series of open house-style Planning Forums in March and April! Stop by anytime during the event to learn about the following initiatives:
- The Mobility Plan 2035, which envisions a new way of moving around the city using its streets for mobility and beyond.
- The Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles, the General Plan’s new Health and Wellness Element, which lays a policy framework to make Los Angeles a healthier place to live, work and play.
- re:code LA, a five-year effort to comprehensively update the zoning code and develop an interactive web code format.
- Other planning initiatives local to the event location.
- Planning activities for middle- and high-school aged youth to foster civic engagement and greater understanding about urban planning.
- Public hearings will be held for the draft Mobility Plan 2035 and Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles.
Please share the word with your contacts!
Mobility Plan 2035 Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles re:code LA
My La Lys Mendez Deborah Kahen
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Deborah.email@example.com
213-978-1194 213-978-1207 213-978-1202
www.la2b.org www.healthyplan.la www.recode.la